Treatment Massage: Treatment Massage, Burlington WA
At Evergreen Massage Clinic, we offer an amazing Treatment Massage in Burlington, Wa. A Treatment Massage is specific for injuries, pain, strains or sprains, repetitive motion injuries, or work environment injuries. Your treatment massage (or medical massage) may be covered by your health or auto insurance provider or through Labor and Industries (if the condition is work related). At Evergreen Massage Clinic we are happy to bill your insurance, please check with your insurance provider to ensure it will be covered prior to your first visit.
What do I need to do to have my insurance company pay for my Medically Necessary Massage Treatments?:
- Confirm with your insurance provider that your plan covers massage therapy and one of our therapist at Evergreen Massage Clinic are a preferred provider.
- Check with your insurance provider to see if you need preauthorization. If you require preauthorization, you will need to let us know and give us 48 hours prior to your first visit to receive preauthorization from your insurance company.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- A referral from your MD, ARNP, DO, DC, ND, OBGYN or other doctor with diagnostic codes (required by all insurance companies).
- A completed intake form.
Benefits of Treatment Massage:Treatment Massage, Burlington WA
- Alleviates or reduces pain
- Improves range of motion
- Increases joint flexibility
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Reduces post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired and overused muscles
- Relieves migraine pain
Here is a great article from the Mayo Clinic about the benefits of Massage therapy. http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/massage/art-20045743